||Financial Services Advisor Floater
||**XENITH Bank is an affiliate of Atlantic Union Bank
**Please note: The final location for this position will be determined upon a later date, based on branch needs within a nearby radius.
This position is responsible for providing a best in class customer experience while assisting new and existing customers through needs based conversations and providing appropriate solutions to meet their immediate, short term and long term financial needs.
This position travels to multiple branch locations to fill critical staffing needs, which requires a high degree of flexibility during open hours of all branches in the region.
• Provide excellent customer experience
• Build customer relationships through needs based conversations
• Identity and close sales opportunities to contribute to personal and branch goals
• Perform basic customer and cash transactions
• Balance cash each day
• Participate in sales outreach strategies including outbound calling
• Promote the branch’s overall growth through the development and retention of new and existing customers
• Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations governing bank operations, including compliance with Atlantic Union Bankshares’ BSA/AML Policy and Procedures.
• Identify risk and escalate concerns through proper channels
• Develop and maintain knowledge of bank products, services, including other lines of business
• Proficiency in digital channel technology and ability to educate customers
• Other duties as assigned
This position is supervised by branch leadership and reports to the Float Team Manager.