||This position is responsible for providing a best in class customer experience while processing transactions, servicing existing and potential customers, and contributing to branch sales goals.
• Provide excellent customer experience
• Perform basic customer and cash transactions
• Balance cash each day
• Identify referral opportunities to contribute to branch goals
• Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations governing bank operations, including compliance with Union Bankshares’ BSA/AML Policy and Procedures.
• Identify risk and escalate concerns through proper channels
• Develop and maintain knowledge of bank products, services, including other lines of business
• Ability to learn and adapt to changing digital channels
• Other duties as assigned
This position is supervised by the Lead Teller and reports to the Branch Manager.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Previous cash handling experience preferred
• Previous customer service experience required
Knowledge & Skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to exercise sound business judgment
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to details
• Flexible, able to adapt to change
• Shifts may vary for each position offering, depending on business need
• Able to stand for extended periods of time and lift objects up to 30 pounds
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
||Send This Job to a Friend