||Manager, Talent Management
As the Manager of Talent Management, you will help develop, execute and manage key talent management programs that drive succession planning, competency management and performance management. You will consult with HR teammates and leaders throughout the enterprise
to establish competency models, identify high potential teammates, differentiate performance and ensure leaders in the business have the necessary skill set to identify and develop teammates. You will partner with other HR teammates to integrate or align talent
management processes into other part of HR as well as incorporate data analysis into common practice.
• Define, maintain and improve key talent management processes across the enterprise including performance development, succession planning and competency management.
• Facilitate the annual goal setting and performance management processes including quarterly check ins and talent reviews
• Serve as the system administrator for the talent management system
• Consult with leaders and HR business partners to:
o Develop success profiles for key positions across the enterprise
o Build competency awareness and understanding with leaders across the organization
o Ensure competencies are integrated into talent acquisition process
o Identify core job functions and key developmental experiences necessary to develop in seat
o Establish High Potential identification process
o Facilitate succession planning process
• Serves as part of the senior team within Talent Management, contributing to Talent Management strategy, prioritization and work/resource planning
• Perform data analysis based on information gleaned from talent management processes
• Maintains a close understanding of new developments and leading-edge practices in the areas of talent process and talent/learning technology to inform thinking on value adding and innovative approaches
• Assesses talent management processes and systems to determine effectiveness and efficiency and determine improvements required
• Possesses superior facilitation skills; facilitates manager-level performance management, communication and training sessions when required.
The Manager-Talent Management reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer in the Human Resources department.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 years’ experience with Talent Management, HR Consulting, Learning, or Training preferred
• At least five years’ experience in process/project management
• Proven experience working with Talent Management Systems, preferred
• Banking and financial service experience, preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Knowledge & Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent process and project management skills
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• Proven direct and matrixed team management skills with the ability to develop both individuals and teams
• Expert facilitation skills
• Strong strategic and prioritization skills
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
• Ability to work productively with little supervision
• Optimizes work processes – knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
• Organizational savvy – maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process and people related organizational dynamics
• Builds networks – effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization
• Situational adaptability – adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
• Manages complexity – making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
• Being resilient – rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situation
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
||Send This Job to a Friend