||Mortgage Loan Officer/Originator - Fredericksburg Region
Completes loan applications, submits loan files to processing and provides the highest level of customer service to our customers. Designs and implements comprehensive business plan to increase sales and build relationships with referral sources.
• Completes telephone, mail-away and face-to-face Loan Applications with clients and approves loan disclosures for distribution to clients. All required fields in the application to be completed including all third party information prior to approval.
• Determines proper program placement of a loan file (i.e. FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, etc.).
• Prices loans and locks rates as per Company policy.
• Reviews returned applications and documentation for completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
• Runs AUS and reviews for findings and required documentation.
• Prepares requested Pre-Qualifications as per Company policy. Orders credit reports, appraisals and title requests. Conducts regular follow-ups with clients and referral sources.
• Maintains regular communication with applicants throughout the processing period, assisting them with any questions and notifying them of any additional information required.
• Submits loan file allowing for stated turn times and works in conjunction with assigned Processor.
• Maintains pipeline of all loans in process, tracks their progress and meets all contractual deadlines.
• Assists all parties including the Processor during the entire process.
• Meets or exceeds minimum production requirements.
• Attends all settlements when possible.
• Completes annual Business Plan and meets regularly with Sales Manager.
• Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market and competitive environment, as well as changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages.
• Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.