||Talent Management System Administrator
Primary responsibilities include serving as Atlantic Union Bank’s primary administrator for our Learning Management System. This role is the primary contact and support for the Talent Management Systems (TMS)for teammates across the organization. The TMS Administrator
will partner with the HRIS team, TMS vendor and other content providers to ensure content and system functionalities are leveraged effectively and ensure data accuracy and integrity. This role requires a high degree of independent problem solving, flexibility
and the ability to adapt to constant change.
Performing all TMS -related training tasks, including:
• Collaborates with members of Learning & Development team in the identification of new courses, sessions, curriculums and registrations to be created in the TMS.
• Creating events, sessions, curricula, evaluations, and assessments in the TMS.
• Creating and sending standard and custom email notifications to learners.
• Roster management; proxy enrollments.
• Performing content management tasks both inside and outside of the TMS, including ensuring consistent file naming conventions, backing-up of source materials, etc.
• Providing system help for users
• Creating and updating groups, courses, curricula, materials and learning assignments.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting teammate transcripts to reflect accurately.
• Uploading and testing content within a pilot environment; identifying any issues and working with appropriate third parties (vendor, content provider) to resolve.
• Uploading content onto the TMS production environment(e-learnings, videos, materials
• Design, analyze and generate reports (standard and custom) for a variety of internal stakeholders.
• Support the management of the annual compliance training requirements and reporting for all lines of business.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Continually analyze processes and make recommendations for improvements.
• Can work under tight deadlines while planning, organizing, and carrying out multiple, detailed tasks
• Performs other duties as assigned
This position reports to the Head of Learning & Development.
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a related field (e.g., computer science, education, communication, or business/finance)
• Experience with industry-standard Talent Management Systems (TMS), Cornerstone on Demand preferred
• 1-2 years of work experience administering an TMS
Knowledge & Skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple work streams with tight deadlines
• Good written and oral communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Pro-active and ability to work independently
• Proficient computer skills relevant to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn additional software or systems technology
• Self-motivated and flexible
• Strong attention to detail
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
||Send This Job to a Friend