||Brand & Insights Manager
The Brand Manager Position will be responsible for managing 2-3 key brands under The Ames Company portfolio. This position will be expected to derive consumer insights through qualitative and quantitative research. Using these insights to build marketing campaigns,
in-store communication, messaging triggers, digital outreach, as well as equip the product development team with insights to fuel the product road. Partnering with the product team, this position will captain 2-3 product categories by being the voice of the
consumer to engineering and product teams.
• Drive Research & Insights for assigned brands and product categories (Qualitative and Quantitative)
• Partner with Product team to support product road and product improvement
• Analyze and present key insights that highlight opportunities, gaps, and validate theories
• Build business cases through key data trends for marketing programs and new product concepts
• Understand the Pro and DIY end user of gardening, landscape, and construction tools
• Drive Brand consistency (visual and tone) across all connection points: in-store, online & outreach
• Develop and drive end user campaigns by communicating with digital team, creative team, outside agencies, customers, etc.
• Support customer marketing partnerships and activities
• Track and measure ROI
• Support database and capture new leads that drive engagement and ultimately purchase
• Maintain and update content for all digital purposes
• Maintain voice and outreach through social channels
• Understand brand landscape across major home improvement retail channels
||Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or similar field, M.B.A. preferred
Relevant Work Experience/Requirements
• 5+ years in sales/marketing experience in consumer goods and/or retail
• High Energy, Passionate team player
• Strong PC skills including the Microsoft Office Suite; primarily Excel and Power Point
• Ability to utilize and understand data trends
• Strong knowledge of new product development, design, and marketing
• Ability to consider all options and evaluate best outcome for the project/organization
• Ability to analyze, develop, propose, and communicate strategies that will help the organization be more effective, competitive, or otherwise achieve its goals
• Ability to skillfully negotiate in such a way that creative solutions are developed to satisfy all parties
• Ability to maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail
• Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
• Ability to assess multiple tasks and develop a plan to complete them in a logical and efficient manner
• Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea
• Ability to gain others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions
• 25% domestic and international travel
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
• This position is located primarily in an office environment. At times the associate is required to sit for long periods of time.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate may need the ability to lift and carry loads up to 20 pounds.
• Upon occasion, the associate may be exposed to a manufacturing environment and required to wear personal protective equipment.
The AMES Companies, Inc. offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, paid holidays & vacation, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
||Send This Job to a Friend